The Halo Forge Deal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Halo Forge Deal

Latest News In Halo Forge Community.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister

Update 12/27/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BeheId
Administrator
BeheId

Update 12/27/10 Empty
PostSubject: Update 12/27/10   Update 12/27/10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:13 pm

Update 12/27/10 43864465_small-2
Hello guys and welcome to another Halo Forge Deal Update. This update is so special, that it's better than your mom giving life to you. I know it's not that important, but it involves the Halo Community and other fans too. Swell intro, but let's get into the action news cast and it's also very important that you do read on.

Halo Forge Community:

As you guys probably know, Bungie has released 3 new maps out together on Reach called, "Noble Map Pack". The cost of this map pack is ten dollars, but it's worth it. I just recently bought the map pack at GameStop, but you don't have to. I would rather buy it at GameStop than online because it costs more than the value. The reason is because it actually cost less offline, than online. But that's just my opinion of buying the map pack the cheaper. Well anyway, buy it offline or online, get the map pack! It brings a ton of fun for everyone to play on the biggest maps in Reach! Besides Halo: Reach's Forge World which is ten times bigger than Halo 3's Sandbox COMBINED! The map pack brings 2 new maps into play that Bungie has made from scrap, and one map from Halo: Reach's Campaign. Since I am nice as Santa for this Christmas Special Edition, I will bring the news in on the latest new 2 maps. So enough chatter, let's get them done because I know everyone is excited... even me!

Anchor 9

Update 12/27/10 Reach_10530433_Full

Map News Flash:
Anchor 9 has a couple of things going for it: It's an asymmetrical map and a portion of it provides Zero-G combat. Inside, there are two levels. You'll find your way to the Zero-G portion of the map by crossing the blue barriers, but I hope you already knew that.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Weapon Spawns:

Rockets
Update 12/27/10 5225389241_fb3d227450
MACHINE GUN TURRET with NEEDLE RIFLE behind
Update 12/27/10 5225985410_92e01916d3
NEEDLER
Update 12/27/10 5225389071_e2407ce971
DMR
Update 12/27/10 5225985100_3b1145ce79
SHOTGUN
Update 12/27/10 5225985266_623178bf8b
HEALTH PACKS
Update 12/27/10 5225389171_ab8a744243
Update 12/27/10 5225985308_a4d714414b

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Tip Jar News:
Where Some Men Have Gone Before

Before moving out into space, make sure you got the rules set in your head.
Update 12/27/10 5225388763_735f6f36c4
The Jet Packers usually have the upper hand when it comes to gliding and moving around really smooth out in space. If you don't have one, then you’re not going to jump very far.
Update 12/27/10 5225985174_18eb7b8650
By using the jetpack, they will of course float around which enables them to get a steady shot. This will also cause them to be perfect targets when using the Needles (always shoot ahead of them), or vice versa, so watch out for needling, flying menaces.
Update 12/27/10 5225388717_6d23675471
A little Jetpack on Jetpack action do you say? The winner of this one will only depend on the player's accuracy.
Update 12/27/10 5225388915_14f4ba08b5
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Site Tech Talk:

Lately, I have decided to sit down and work on the site a little bit and make it 10 times better and make it look ten times better. I really have done some drastic and non-drastic changes to the site. For instincts, non-drastic changes in the site are the colors and images you have seen from the forum web page, and the top of the site for the banner. I have created a YouTube Channel for our site called, "HFDProduction". For the drastic changes, I am trying to create our custom forums by having the front page redone from scrap, and the forum redone from scrap. The reason is to this is so we can have our own 100% custom forum. If you would love to know about the matter or would like to help, just send me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible. In other news I am working out a deal on how to come up with 1600 points for the site, in order to establish our own .net domain name. The only way to change the domain is if I get donations, or I have to suck the last penny out of me. This was “Site Tech Talk” with yours truly.

Site Problems:

-We barely have any members’ people! We need members, so tell your friends and buddies about the site and get the site more popular so we can establish an actual site.

-Site Affiliates... we need some to make the population grow in size. If you do refer a site, please send me a PM, then I will give you a User Title, it's as simple as that. Get those sites referred or at least known about the site. Here's the cache, it HAS to be a Halo Community site. That's the only rule in the offer.
(Procedures you have to follow about this offer, click here to learn more about the details.)

-Donations anyone ? Well, don't I have a special offer going on for you folks? Since, it is Christmas Week; I have decided to do a little dealing with the community. If you donate $5.00, then you will receive * V.I.P User Group * Custom User Title * Shiny New Colored Rank * Special Access to the Staff Forum for one year. Yes, I am bringing down the price this time around. The offer is only to New Year's Eve, after that... it's gone! I will be taking off the Products Board and it will only show up next Christmas. You might want to hurry, 7 days left until it's gone.

Post it UP!
We are having a new weekly challenge of who can post the most amounts of topics in one week. The winner will receive 50 points every week. So, my guess it you better start posting. It will begin in 2 weeks on a Monday. If the winner wins twice in a row, they will receive double their points... and so on. If the winner wins it three times in a row, they will be awarded a Custom User Title and an Event Victor User Group for one month. There is a season to this, and it goes on for four months. Then there will be a break in the posting for three months.

New Threads

Post Your Presents...
Is the new thread for Christmas this Holiday? So head on over to the forums, and get posting.

New Videos

Do People Still Jump In Halo 3?
Originally posted by WickedSOADMAN
It has some awesome graphics, recording was amazing, jumps were perfect, and the video was fantastic. If you don't believe me, just head on over to the media and have a little looky for yourself.

Star on The Tree: Map Tutorial
Originally posted by BeheId
This is a puzzle tutorial for Armageddon's Map, "Star on The Tree". This is also on our YouTube Channel . Check out both the post and the channel. Also remember to subscribe Smile

New Maps/Previews

Chop Suey
Originally posted by WickedSOADMAN
This is a preview of his Halo 3 map, "Chop Suey". This map has some awesome aesthetics in the map, and then some more... Just check it out with the link above.

Happy Holidays to you all! Remember to stay cool, and stay in school.
Back to top Go down
https://haloforgedeal.board-directory.net

Update 12/27/10
Page 1 of 1